Women boxing on a roof, circa 1930s
THIS IS LITERALLY THE RADDEST PHOTO I’VE EVER SEEN
ARE YOU KIDDING
can we talk about those cute as heck outfits though
Bring socks!!!! #homeless #donate #homelessness
As are toiletries!
I would also advice NOT to buy wool socks because yes, they are warm, but wool shrinks very easily, some people are allergic to wool, and wet wool is one of the most uncomfortable things in the world.
Thick cotton socks would be best, they’d last the longest and be the easiest to take care of and clean.
Cotton is best. Always cotton
I feel the need to STRESS the necessity of socks. For the event AMOK through Random Acts this year, we went to DTLA to pass out donations. At one point we basically ran out and some of us broke off from the group to buy some more items. We ended up at a convenience store that had two boxes of cotton socks. We bought them and as we were walking one man asked us if we had socks. And we said “Yes.” and gave him a pair and then suddenly we were surrounded by individuals all asking for socks. We were out of socks in a few moments. I can say from personal experience that socks were the most important article of clothing that they wanted.
And as far as toiletries go, tampons. TAMPONS AND PADS. One woman was so excited, gracious, and thankful to receive tampons and pads, as it is a donation that seems to be overlooked. So please, of donations that could be given, while all articles of clothing and food and other necessities are more than welcome, socks and tampons and pads are largely needed.
im glad there’s more winners now since i get to review things because of my followers, so im trying to give back as much as i can to you guys!!
- a pair of circle lenses (with or without prescription) from the 10$ category from kpop2.com or any pair of lenses from uniqso.com
- free contact lens case
- tracking numbers will be provided
- you can reblog this post as much as you like because i’ll be choosing two winners from the notes
- this giveaway is international
- giveaway blogs are not eligible to participate or win
- don’t delete this text or you’ll automatically be disqualified
- use an active email so i can email you if you win!!
- i will pick the remaining two winners with rafflecopter
- the winners will be given 24 hours to reply to my ask, if i dont get any reply then new winners will be chosen
- if you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission because i will be asking for your address, full name, and phone numbers if you win
- giveaway ends September 30th (8:30pm MST)
✧・ﾟ:*╰(◕ヮ◕╰) ENTER HERE (╯◕ヮ◕)╯*:・ﾟ✧
- if you’re planning on purchasing from uniqso, you can use my discount code “pinktokki" when you check out and you’ll get 10% off!!
This is the kind of world we live in today
If your suggestion as an administrator is to tell a teenage girl to go under the knife instead of telling a teenage boy to respect women, you are in the wrong damn line of work.
That school should be closed.
What a disgrace.
I’m super offended by this, like Is this what we are teaching young men… Like the harassment of women especially black women is starting to piss me off to a super sayian level 4
fucking disgusting. FIERCELY PROTECT YOUNG GIRLS BECAUSE THESE FUCKING ADULTS REFUSE TO