Why Children's Cartoons Should Be Taken Seriously
- Danny Phantom: A 14-year-old boy with an already sucky life gets half-killed by his parents' stupidity, and has to try to keep up with his own life.
- Fairly OddParents: A depressed 10-year-old is given a pair of magic fairies to help relieve him of all different forms of child abuse.
- The Last Airbender: A 12-year-old boy is given the responsibility of saving the entire world by mastering a decade's worth of mystic skills in under a year.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy: Two children of undisclosed ages are confronted by death himself and make a deal with him, and go on a series of adventures in the underworld and are confronted by many deadly mythical creatures.
- Adventure Time: The last surviving human of "The Mushroom War" lives in the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo with his adoptive brother, Jake, and battles evil and injustice.
- How to Train Your Dragon: A teenage boy gives up the approval and acceptance of his father and culture to save the life of the only friend who loved him as he was, and in return loses his leg yet changes his world.
- Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby have real nigga problems.
there’s a “photo” going around of Emma Watson wearing a dress that is see-through at the top, showing her breasts, and because apparently literally nobody fact-checks or uses google, people are taking it for granted that it’s real and reblogging it.
i get that the way it’s being framed on tumblr is as a woman taking back her right to her body and her sexuality and as a response to 4chan threatening to release nude photos, but in reality it’s literally the opposite. it’s something some gross misogynistic asshole with too much time on his hands made in photoshop with the intent of humiliating and violating a woman.
please don’t reblog it, don’t contribute to it, and if you see people reblogging it, let them know.